Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1990-18 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Sperm Whales & their tales...

From: Patriarch Porch <jsd@gaffa.MIT.EDU>
Date: Wed, 20 Jun 90 10:15:28 -0400
Subject: Re: Sperm Whales & their tales...
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

>Really-From: katefans@world.std.com (Chris'n'Vickie of Kansas City)
>
>Busty Vibrator trills:
>
>>> Really-From: katefans@world.std.com (Chris'n'Vickie of Kansas City)
>>> 13. Laurie Anderson                Sperm Talk (live)
>
>> Isn't this called "Mach 20"?
>
>Is it? Thanks, we never knew the title. Is it from "United States"?
>We don't have that one. Sperm Talk is just what we've always called it
>since we didn't know the correct title. It's very funny.

Yeah, it's on United States.  I saw her do this on (I think) Saturday
Night Live a zillion years ago and I loved it.  I borrowed a friend's
copy of U.S. and tried to find something involving "sperm" but I
didn't find anything like that in the contents.  I think it gets its
name from the part where she talks about all the sperm doing the
equivalent of Mach 20...

I haven't heard this in ages... wow.

+---------------------- Is there any ESCAPE from NOISE? ---------------------+
|  |   |\       | jsd@gaffa.mit.edu | ZIK ZAK - We make everything you need, |