Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1990-17 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Suspended In Gaffa Video/Audio Party Care Package!

From: katefans@world.std.com (Chris'n'Vickie of Kansas City)
Date: Tue, 19 Jun 90 05:11:25 -0400
Subject: Suspended In Gaffa Video/Audio Party Care Package!

Vickie here. Hello everyone! Our modem went on the fritz and we borrowed
one. When we leave for Chicago we'll have to give this one back so we'll
be out of commision until we can afford to buy a new modem. Bummer.
We move in a few days so I want to get this said and mailed off.

             Suspended In Gaffa Audio/Video Party

A package is on its way to Larry Hernandez in Cupertino that coO{tains
3 (three) video tapes. Two have videos on them and the third is audio
only of my last live show. Larry will dub these off and probably pass
them along to Ed Suranyi, who will then send the package to IED.