Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1990-17 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Submission for rec-music-gaffa

From: The Devil Himself <daemon@iuvax.cs.indiana.edu>
Date: 18 Jun 90 00:53:37 GMT
Subject: Submission for rec-music-gaffa
Responding-System: iuvax.cs.indiana.edu

From: mckimg@silver.ucs.indiana.edu
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Subject: Archives
Date: 18 Jun 90 00:53:37 GMT
Sender: daemon@iuvax.cs.indiana.edu

Hi!  I've seen a few postings about the Love Hounds archives, and I'd
like to know more about it.  What is the name of the server, and can
one anonymously ftp to it?  I'd appreciate any info!  Thanks!

--Michelle

I'm posting this from a friend's account, so these views are not
necessarily those of the owner of this account.

	Send replies to: Michelle Boudreaux     boudreau@amber.ucs.indiana.edu
						boudreau@iuamber.bitnet

"It was Napolean who had such a passion for chicken that he kept his chefs
working around the clock.  What a kitchen that was, with birds in every state
of undress; some still cold and slung over hooks, some turning slowly on the
spit, but most in wasted piles because the Emporer was busy.  Odd to be so
governed by an appetite."
				Jeanette Winterson "The Passion"