Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1990-17 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Hey, Vickie, are you out there?

From: walt.cc.utexas.edu!amadeus@cs.utexas.edu (Susan Harwood)
Date: 16 Jun 90 23:24:17 GMT
Subject: Hey, Vickie, are you out there?
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: emx.utexas.edu!ut-emx!news@cs.utexas.edu

Vickie--

I don't usually use more than two quotation marks at a time in any
given clause, so that should show you how excited I am.  Thank you for
the tapes!  I've listened to one and a half; you've made a convert,
believe me.

I'm also going to write to your real address (horrors, a handwritten
letter!) and stick "Please Forward" on the envelope, but I thought I'd
try here too.

Thanks again, and let me know what you want to do about postage, tape
costs and other things.

"The whims that we're weeping for our parents would be beaten for."--Kate Bush
----------amadeus@ccwf.cc.utexas.edu---------The University of Texas @Austin---