Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1990-17 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: A Kate and Kylie Fan Speaks His Mind.

From: James Smith <CCJS@vaxa.nu.oz.au>
Date: Fri, 8 Jun 90 12:42 +1000
Subject: Re: A Kate and Kylie Fan Speaks His Mind.

From: ccjs@cc.nu.oz (James Smith)
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Date: 8 Jun 90 12:42:26 +1000

Torkel Franzen writes:

>    So, let's see what we have here. You're saying that Kylie Minogue
> is a hypocrite and a disgusting one at that. Your basis for saying this
> seems to be that you hold this to be true.

You're obviously a new reader--if you weren't, you'd know that this is
typical of Jon's posts.  He seems to have deluded himself into believing
that his opinions are facts; he practically said as much on a previous
occasion.  The best way to deal with him is just to sit back and laugh.
He posts less if people don't argue with him, and that keeps a lot of
noise out of the group.

Although I'm not a great fan, I do like Kylie's music, (and I am a great
deal older than 14 :-).  I certainly don't hold with the view that
anything that is popular must be rubbish.

Jim

--
James Smith          | PRESERVED BY MIRACLE WHEN YACHT SANK STOP SAVED
Computing Centre     | BY GOOD SHIP TITANIC STOP ARRIVE NEW YORK