Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1990-17 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: A Kate and Kylie Fan Speaks His Mind.

From: Oggle Bottles <jsd@gaffa.MIT.EDU>
Date: Thu, 7 Jun 90 19:23:37 -0400
Subject: Re: A Kate and Kylie Fan Speaks His Mind.
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

>Really-From: torkel@sics.se (Torkel Franzen)
>
>   >Really-From: Urge Conch <jsd@gaffa.MIT.EDU>
>
>   >Please reply to me personally (e-mail) if you wish to continue this.
>
>  What?? Do you want to deprive rec.music.gaffa of our scintillating
>insights? I'm disappointed in you, Drukman.

That's _Mister_ Drukman to you, cheese.  OK, fine, I'll continue on in
the public forum until everybody gets pissed and tells me to go stick
my head in a bucket of wood glue.  But you asked for it.

> Also in your remark that
>
>   >If you're not going to take my word for it, even though as a published
>   >music critic I am fully qualified, why not take other published music
>   >critics words?  I have never seen a positive notice of a Kylie record,
>   >whereas I have seen several dozen glowing reviews of P.E.
>
>  Everybody knows that music critics are know-nothing twits, who are only
>in it for the money. Hypocrites the lot of them. Of course they aver
>otherwise..

Ha!  You really put your foot in it this time, buddy boy.  I worked
for a FREE paper for NO MONEY!  Every once in a while, they'd give me
some promo cassette of something, but usually it was crap and I stuck
to reviewing stuff I bought out of my own pocket.  So there.  Nyah.

+---------------------- Is there any ESCAPE from NOISE? ---------------------+
|  |   |\       | jsd@gaffa.mit.edu | ZIK ZAK - We make everything you need, |
| \|on |/rukman | jsd@umass.bitnet  | and you need everything we make.       |