Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1990-17 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: A Kate and Kylie Fan Speaks His Mind.

From: torkel@sics.se (Torkel Franzen)
Date: Fri, 8 Jun 90 08:02:09 GMT
Subject: Re: A Kate and Kylie Fan Speaks His Mind.
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: news@sics.se

   >Really-From: Oggle Bottles <jsd@gaffa.MIT.EDU>

   >Ha!  You really put your foot in it this time, buddy boy.  I worked
   >for a FREE paper for NO MONEY!  Every once in a while, they'd give me
   >some promo cassette of something, but usually it was crap and I stuck
   >to reviewing stuff I bought out of my own pocket.  So there.  Nyah.

  Yeah, sure, that's what they all say. Pure love of music...unshakeable
integrity...poor but honest.. We all know that this is just a front for
the gullible.

  Since you seem to be a highly literal-minded person, I had perhaps
better add that I don't really doubt that your blanket condemnation
of Kylie Minogue stems from the oh-so-pure heart and mind of a
true fanatic. I bow my head reverently.