Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1990-16 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: KT Quest

From: watmath!dciem!sce!cognos!jebossom@uunet.UU.NET (John E. Bossom)
Date: Fri, 25 May 1990 13:57:12 -0400
Subject: Re: KT Quest
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

In article <9005170749.AA22218@EDDIE.MIT.EDU> Love-Hounds@gaffa.MIT.EDU writes:
>Really-From: nrc@cbema.att.com (Neal R Caldwell, Ii)

>At this point everyone was packing up and all the needles were in the
>red on our budget indicater anyway so we made a vain attempt to sneak
>past a poster display before a giant reproduction of the _The Sensual
>World_ cover snared us (ok, lets see you say no to those _eyes_!).

The thing I didn't like about that poster was the choice of colours for
the lettering - a flat orange on a black & white print.  I
purchased the "giant" print and had the lettering trimmed off (10 inches from
the bottom, 6 inches from the right side) and then had it mounted
and laminated on particle board.  The result was excellent!

In case anyone is wondering "who are you?", I've been reading this news
group since 1985, and this is about my forth posting.  Then again,
I have yet to see ANY of my postings actually reach the group :^(

--
John E. Bossom           Cognos Incorporated     S-mail: P.O. Box 9707
Voice: (613) 738-1338 x6113               O_o            3755 Riverside Drive