Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1990-16 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Various video

From: JONES%RPIECS.BITNET@mitvma.mit.edu
Date: Wed, 23 May 90 08:42:29 EDT
Subject: Various video

Hello there fellow Love-Hounds--
  Glad to see that my long-winded report of my Kate video was so well-received
and sparked so much response!  Several of you have made comments or requests,
so here are some answers and comments for some of you:

  1)  To Tim Atwell, who requested a copy of the tape:  Unfortunately, it
would be a general pain in the butt for me to get ahold of a second VCR and
make a copy of the tape for you.  Even if it were possible, I think the
quality would be so poor from being an "n-th" generation copy that you might
well end up being disappointed.  If you still want to pursue the tape, you
might want to check "better" record stores, mailing lists, or record
conventions (which is where I found mine).

  2)  To Rich Caldwell, who commented that we DON'T have the same tape after
all:  Well, Rich, all I can say is that even if we don't have the same tape,
they at least sound comparable.  And as far as the quality goes, yeah, there
are a few clips on my tape which I think are REALLY bad, but for the most part,
they are pretty good.

  3)  Finally, many thanks as usual to Ed, IED, and a number of the rest of you
who took the time out to make comments about the dates and shows on which the
clips were filmed.  You helped me tremendously!

      Again, glad to hear that my work was well-received and appreciated. :)

      Take care, all.  Until next time....

                                                All the best,
                                                    Deb Wentorf