Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1990-14 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

(none)

From: MTARR@EAGLE.WESLEYAN.EDU
Date: 7-MAY-1990 14:20:07.85
Subject: (none)

> From: Love-Hounds-request@GAFFA.MIT.EDU
> Subject:(none)
> Date: 7 May 90 12:36:53 GMT

(Various bits of niggling nit-picking deleted)

> I'm male; I haven't been fixed yet. I'm 26; this accounts
> for my perpetual mid-life crisis. I'm about 180 cm tall,
> weigh 42 kg and have dark hair and blue-grey eyes.
> Interested? Replies to this e-mail box, svp.
> Julian

Greetings...

Sorry to post this on the net, but I don't have your address, Julian, and this
new way of posting to .gaffa and/or sending to Love-Hounds isn't allowing me to
simply reply on the return-path, so:

I was just wondering what possesses you to be like this.  Did |>oug designate
you Love-Hounds' Official Grammarian, and I just missed it?  Did you designate
yourself Love-Hounds' official Bitingly Sarcastic Poster?

I've noticed that you only post when you can either correct understandable
typos, or sneeringly reply to otherwise serious matters.  BTW, nobody *cares*
whether or not you've been fixed!!!

And if you're doing this all in fun, PLEASE use these things- :) or something,
so we know you're kidding.  You're coming across as a real pain in the nether
regions- if that's what you want, then you're succeeding admirably, but if you
don't want that, then be obvious about it.

(Sorry for the public flame- like I said, I can't send this just to Julian, my
system won't let me...)

Meredith Tarr			"Looking for a moment that'll never happen
mtarr@eagle.wesleyan.edu	 Living in the gap between past and future"
Wesleyan University						-KaTe Bush