Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1990-14 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Selling England

From: radlein!ray@uunet.UU.NET (Ray Radlein)
Date: Fri May 04 01:21:18 1990
Subject: Selling England

In a message of <01 May 90 21:39:58>, Michael Mendelson writes:

> This is indirectly related to Kate (although the connection should be
> obvious).  On the Genesis album SEbtP, a friend of mine has pointed out
> that the original sequence (LP), 1245/763 differs from the CD sequence
> 1234567.  Two questions and a conjecture:

My copy of the CD has the same track sequence as my copy of the LP. Of
course, my copy of the LP is an Italian import (liner notes by Paul
Gambacini, I think), so perhaps that explains things.

                                        - Ray R.

PS - For what it's worth, I think some site upstream of me is barfing on
gaffa - every other day or so has been empty of articles. If any of you
have directed a message to me (for instance, about the Reich/Consensuality
thing) and I have not responded, my apologies.

  UUCP:{uunet!ncrlnk, gatech!hubcap}!ncrcae!secola!smoak!avcom!radlein!ray
  FIDO:1:376/14.96, 12.3; UUCP #2: [sdcsvax nosc]!crash!pro-carolina!rayr;
  ARPA:crash!pro-carolina!rayr@nosc.mil; or INET:rayr@pro-carolina.cts.com

                             Koffein Macht Frei

                    DISCLAIMER: "Be Kind to My Mistakes"