Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1990-14 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Is There Anybody Out There...

From: MTARR@EAGLE.WESLEYAN.EDU
Date: 3-MAY-1990 19:04:58.54
Subject: Is There Anybody Out There...

From: mtarr@eagle.wesleyan.edu
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Date: 3 May 90 19:04:31 GMT

Greetings...

Since I don't subscribe to Love-Hounds and only have access to .gaffa (it's too
late to subscribe now because I'm leaving soon, but I will when I get back,
really!  :)  ), I wanna know if my stuff has been getting through to you all
lately, i.e. since "Love-Hounds-Request" started posting everything and
neglecting to say who it's all really from.  I haven't seen a posting of mine
in three weeks, but that's been a problem off and on since I started reading
this thing, so I just wanna do a tech-check.  Is it the group, or is it just
me?!?

				Meredith (in case my .sig bugs out on me again)
Meredith Tarr			"Looking for a moment that'll never happen
mtarr@eagle.wesleyan.edu	 Living in the gap between past and future"
Wesleyan University						-KaTe Bush