Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1990-14 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

No Subject

I agree with the other poster . . . it's not sampled.  I've never sat
down and done an exact comparison, but to me it sounds like "Blow
Away"'s backing vocals (tho' possibly more of them than were used in
the final mix of "Blow Away" itself.  I can understand the
inclination, after working on something as long she must have worked
on this, to start to heard it as something on it's own.
--
#dan

Clever:         dbk@mimsy.umd.edu | "For I was rolled in water,
Not-so-clever:  uunet!mimsy!dbk   |  I was rolled out past the pier" - MoB