Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1990-14 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

No Subject

From: Julian.West@mac.dartmouth.edu
Date: 07 May 90 08:36:53

> Chris (the _other_ one of Vickie'n'Chris)

Okay, I knew there was some sort of hidden agenda
hierarchy here. So much for this egalitarian byline nonsense.
(IT'S SOME SORT OF COSMIC OXYMORON, I do believe.)

> P.S. Just a reminder to anyone just tuning in; She's a she and I'm a he;
Good idea! Capsule bios of contributors, inserted at random!
I'm male; I haven't been fixed yet. I'm 26; this accounts
for my perpetual mid-life crisis. I'm about 180 cm tall,
weigh 42 kg and have dark hair and blue-grey eyes.
Interested? Replies to this e-mail box, svp.
>      We met through a mutual intrest in Kate 8 years ago and have been
Hey, what happened to the other 'e' in interest, there, other one?
>     inseperable ever since.
O never mind, there it is!

Julian