Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1990-14 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

RE: ??????GAFFA??????

From: "D. MILLS" <101_241@uwovax.uwo.ca>
Date: Thu, 19 Apr 90 19:28:08 EDT
Subject: RE: ??????GAFFA??????

From: 101_241@uwovax.uwo.ca
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Date: 19 Apr 90 19:27:37 EDT
News-Moderator: Approval required for posting to rec.music.gaffa

I tried for years to find out what "GAFFA" was after hearing  the Dreaming.
I was perusing down the news to see what was interesting and there is that
word.
PLEEEESE tell me what it is and I will be forever gratefull (Also just want to
remind all that Kate is a Vegetarian for ethical reasons- as we all should be)

Thanks in advance--

Spokesperson for "The Students for the Ethical Treatment of Animals"
Home Phone:    (519) 439-3020
Home postal:   David Mills
               151 Clarence Street
               London, Ontario, Canada,