Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1990-14 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Reich vs Gardner

From: Ticket To Bulgaria <jsd@gaffa.MIT.EDU>
Date: Wed, 18 Apr 90 21:26:32 -0400
Subject: Re: Reich vs Gardner
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

In article <2315.AA2315@radlein> ray@radlein.UUCP (Ray Radlein) writes:
>reality only that it be what it already *is*. One of us is prepared to
>argue with reality - and it *isn't* me. Personally, I'd put my money on
>reality winning any such disagreements, too.

Two points:

1) "Reality" is notoriously subjective

2) "Reality" only exists by consensus anyway.

As the anonymous voice on that My Life With The Thrill Kill Kult song
says, "Reality is the only word in the English language that should
always be used in quotes."

Anybody wanna start up the old "is |>oug's chair red" debate?

+---------------------- Is there any ESCAPE from NOISE? ---------------------+
|  |   |\       | jsd@gaffa.mit.edu | ZIK ZAK - We make everything you need, |
| \|on |/rukman | jsd@umass.bitnet  | and you need everything we make.       |