Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1990-13 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Geiger, Katepoems & such

From: katefans@world.std.com (Chris'n'Vickie of Kansas City)
Date: Wed, 18 Apr 90 09:20:24 -0400
Subject: Geiger, Katepoems & such

Vickie here. Just a couple of quick (what, me quick? Hah!) things.

IED writes:

>   Eric: Despite what you may have heard, there has _never_ been
> any evidence that the cloudbuster was actually designed by H. R. Giger.
> On the contrary, the official credit (on the back of the single) goes
> to a Ken Hill. Certainly the KT cloudbuster is in the _style_ of Giger,
> but there have been many such Gigeresque creations.

Ah ha! Kate *herself* said that it was designed by Geiger in the
unedited version of the 1985 MTV interview.

(No cracks from the Peanut Gallery about how I said that Kate lies. Only
those who failed to *carefully* read my original posting would say that
anyway--though I will admit I failed to use a smiley face)