Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1990-13 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Wilhelm Reich (again)

From: MTARR%WESLEYAN.BITNET@mitvma.mit.edu
Date: 14-APR-1990 13:45:18.47
Subject: Re: Wilhelm Reich (again)

> Anyone know what the eventual disposition of KaTe's cloudbuster
> was?  Seems like it should go in a music museum somewhere (but
> not the R'n'R HoF).  Some rich Love-Hound buy it up for his collection?

I have an interview of Kate ca. 1987, in which she said it was in her garage.
I don't know if it's still there, but that's where it went after the filming of
the video- hell, if I had something like that, I'd want to keep it, too!

Thinking about it, I bet the real thing did look vaguely like the one in the
video, because it had ten tubes pointing up at the sky, and I seem to remember
Kate's Cloudbuster as having a bunch of tubes, as well.

Meredith Tarr                   "Looking for a moment that'll never happen
mtarr@eagle.wesleyan.edu         Living in the gap between past and future"
Wesleyan University                                             -KT