Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1990-13 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

No Subject

The picture I saw of it in a Reich biography showed that it was indeed
a "bunch of tubes" but they weren't just sticking out of the ground,
they were mounted on a base that appeared to allow it to swivel around.
I think that there is a bundle of tubes or rods at the center of
Kate's cloudbuster that  resembled the original pretty closely but all
the big horn-like tubes on the outside are just fantasy.  One might
think of it as being how the machine might look through the eyes of a
child.

>>I do have one question, though: did it *really* make it rain?
>
> No.

Not only no, but hell no!  :)

--

"Don't drive too slowly."                 Richard Caldwell
                                          nrc@cbnews