Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1990-13 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: RarePlay

From: The 9000 band names of God part one <jsd@gaffa.MIT.EDU>
Date: Sat, 14 Apr 90 10:24:02 -0400
Subject: Re: RarePlay
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

In article <3276@castle.ed.ac.uk> E Welsh <ecwu59@castle.ed.ac.uk> writes:
>In article <9004122033.AA00985@gaffa.MIT.EDU> gaffa!jsd (Jon Drukman) writes:
>>>Jenn (yes, THE Jenn Turney, thank you Ken Descoteaux)
>
>Which Jenn Turney ? You mean she's famous ...
>
>>as if there could ever be another...
>
>I got yer tape Jon. Thanks muchly. Who was that singing The Sensual
>World ? My girlfriend nearly cried when she heard what you did to L&A
>but I thought it was great fun.
>Good stuff.

Yeah, good to hear that SOMEBODY freaked out.  That was the basic
goal.  I've been trying to decide if its worth sending IED a
complimentary copy... he might just throw it away without listening.
I could put a label that said "THE LONG LOST KATE BUSH "THE EARLY
YEARS" ALBUM" on it, I suppose.

That was the world famous Jenn Turney singing The Sensual World, of
course!

>Anyone celebrating KaTemas near me this year so I can gatecrash? I
>didn't do anything last year. I don't think I'll be able to make Boston.

Too bad, Boston is where it's at!  (A way cool town)

+---------------------- Is there any ESCAPE from NOISE? ---------------------+
|  |   |\       | jsd@gaffa.mit.edu | ZIK ZAK - We make everything you need, |
| \|on |/rukman | jsd@umass.bitnet  | and you need everything we make.       |