Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1990-13 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re:RarePlay

From: MTARR%WESLEYAN.BITNET@mitvma.mit.edu
Date: 12-APR-1990 19:43:38.94
Subject: Re:RarePlay

> From: turney@CS.CORNELL.EDU (Jenn Turney)
> I'd like to stake a claim for being the first member of the group to
> hear "Ken" played ON THE RADIO!  Yes, you heard me correctly.

Greetings...

Sorry to burst your bubble, Jenn, but I can prove that on March 23 I played
"Ken" on my show here at WESU, and have played it on three shows since.  Also,
last Monday morning I woke up to it as my alarm went off at the tail end of Val
Nozick's show (I'm pretty sure she reads this group...).  So, people in the
Middletown, Connecticut area have been hearing it for quite a while,
relatively.

It's a truly great song.  She's singing "Rawhide"!!! Gotta love it...

Meredith Tarr                   "Looking for a moment that'll never happen
mtarr@eagle.wesleyan.edu         Living in the gap between past and future"
Wesleyan University                                             -KT