Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1990-13 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Wilhelm Reich

From: MTARR%WESLEYAN.BITNET@mitvma.mit.edu
Date: 12-APR-1990 20:04:52.09
Subject: Re: Wilhelm Reich

Hello, Katefans...

I can't believe I grew up in Maine, and never once heard of Reich or his
place in Rangeley!!!  I seem to vaguely remember something about a machine
that could make it rain, but I never knew anyone who had seen it.

Does it look like the machine in the video?

Unfortunately, I no longer live in Maine, and going back for that sole purpose
would be rather stupid, but one of these days I'm going to hunt that machine
down and find it.  I do have one question, though: did it *really* make it
rain?  If so, why hasn't someone jumped on the idea and manufactured cloud-
busters, to bring relief to the Midwest and maybe even Equatorial Africa?
Did Reich ever get a patent on it?  If he didn't, it'd be a neat thing to
get one and provide drought relief to the arid regions of the world.

If it works, that is.

Anybody have an answer to my question?  Also, has anybody been able to track
down a copy of "The Book of Dreams"?  I'd really like to read it sometime.

Meredith Tarr                   "Looking for a moment that'll never happen
mtarr@eagle.wesleyan.edu         Living in tha gap between past and future"
Wesleyan University                                             -KT