Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1990-13 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Aspects of the Sensual World ?

From: turney@cs.cornell.edu (Jenn Turney)
Date: Wed, 11 Apr 90 16:14:08 EDT
Subject: Re: Aspects of the Sensual World ?
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

T Atwell writes that he is unable to find the "Aspects of the Sensual
World" CD single in the Philadelphia area.

Now, T, if I had no trouble locating it in small town Ithaca, New York,
I'm sure a little more searching in your area might turn it up.  Perhaps
a few phone calls would do some good?

Actually, I have a feeling that the fellows who work at the local
Discount Records store (not the one to satisfy the above request) are
closet KaTe fans, since I have heard KaTe being played at least five
times since January as I passed the place.

Jenn
turney@svax.cs.cornell.edu