Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1990-13 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Aspects of the Sensual World ?

From: "Craig M. Kanarick" <kanarick@BBN.COM>
Date: 11 Apr 90 20:56:36 GMT
Subject: Re: Aspects of the Sensual World ?
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: news@BBN.COM

In article <3443@discg1.UUCP> you write:

>I have seen discussions regarding a KaTe CD titled "Aspects of the Sensual
>World" but have not been able to locate this item in any area (Phila.)
>record stores.  Could someone please post info regarding this CD, such as
>track listings and origin.  Also, any info re mail order firms which could
>help.  Thanks in advance.
>
>Please post, no e-mail, not my sign.
>
>T Atwell

Try Spruce Street Records on 40th and Spruce.  They had a couple of
copies of it just last week.  The owner is a great guy, loves to talk
music, and knows what he is talking about.  A pleasant change from
the Tower Records "Uhhh, Gee, I dunno" mentaity.

If you can't find it there (they really don't have a copy at Tower on
South?), you might try Discovery Discs in Houston Hall on the Penn
Campus, on 35th and Spruce.  They have a listening bar, so you can even
check it out before you buy it...

-- cmk
Craig M. Kanarick				"Do I love you?  Yes, I
kanarick@bbn.com				 love you.  All this talking,
		             			 talking, is only bravado..."
BBN Systems and Technologies Corporation	 - The Blue Nile