Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1990-12 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

regarding KT symbol!!

From: sre017%CCK.COV.AC.UK@mitvma.mit.edu
Date: Mon, 9 Apr 90 11:40:31 -0100
Subject: regarding KT symbol!!

It can be found on "The Kick Inside" on the back cover really easily.On "Lionhea
-rt" it can be seen drawn on the box in black.On "Never For Ever" it can be seen
on the inside right hand cover,low down on the flower stem,almost like it had
been engraved.On "The Dreaming" it can be found on Kate's sleeve near her wrist,
it looks like a biro has been used.On "Hounds Of Love",subject of a KBC comp,
almost as bad as the "Watching You Without Me" comp,you can see it on the "TNW"
picture reflected in the water(it is very difficult to see this one).On "The
Whole Story" it can be seen on the run-out groove on the actual record.Finally
on "The Sensual World" it can be seen slightly tipped to the right under "Bush"
on the front cover.I think this effect was done by using an air-brush on the
original photo.I hope this has helped everyone interested.
  On the subject of run-out grooves,did anyone spot the "Up Yours Ugly" on "This
Woman's Work"???
              Andy Semple (sre017@uk.ac.cov.cck)
"Currently eagerly awaiting the forthcoming issues of Homeground & Cariad Kate"