Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1990-12 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Dit-Dah-Dit-Dah

From: radlein!ray@uunet.UU.NET (Ray Radlein)
Date: Sun Apr 08 01:43:52 1990
Subject: Dit-Dah-Dit-Dah

My wife and I were just listening to "The Hounds of Love" in the car this
evening, and when "Watching You Without Me" was playing, I suddenly heard a
snippet of morse code being played on the keyboard, and then repeated
later. Actually, I've heard it all along, all these times, and it even
registered several times as being morse code, but I never before thought to
ask anyone what it meant (my own morse code experience is well-nigh twenty
years behind me now, and I never was much good at receiving, anyway). But,
by God, I figured that *this* was something that the redoubtable
Love-Hounds could easily answer for me. I mean, compared to the "Tiefer,
Tiefer..." bit, this should be easy, right?

                                        - Ray R.

  UUCP:{uunet!ncrlnk, gatech!hubcap}!ncrcae!secola!smoak!avcom!radlein!ray
  FIDO:1:376/14.96, 12.3; UUCP #2: [sdcsvax nosc]!crash!pro-carolina!rayr;
  ARPA:crash!pro-carolina!rayr@nosc.mil; or INET:rayr@pro-carolina.cts.com

              Eternal Vigilance is the Price of Tea in China

                    DISCLAIMER: "Be Kind to My Mistakes"