Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1990-12 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

_Billboard_, Apr. 7

From: ed@das.llnl.gov (Edward Suranyi)
Date: Sat, 7 Apr 90 20:51:20 PDT
Subject: _Billboard_, Apr. 7

Here's the info from the April 7 issue of _Billboard_:

Album down to #136 (114 last week)
Video up to #28 (35 last week) on the videocassette sales chart.  It
     really seems to be bouncing around on this chart.
VH-1 has added the video for "This Woman's Work"!  Guess I should start
     watching it again.

Effective this issue, there is no Compact Disc chart in _Billboard_.  The
information is now completely integrated into the Pop Albums Chart.

Incidentally, _Cash Box_, which rarely agrees with _Billboard_, shows
_The Sensual World_ at number 107 this week.  Kate traditionally does
better on their chart -- don't ask me why.

Ed
ed@das.llnl.gov