Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1990-12 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Kate Info Request

From: MasterMind <VNOZICK%EAGLE.WESLEYAN.EDU@mitvma.mit.edu>
Date: 4-APR-1990 16:36:34.91
Subject: Kate Info Request

From: vnozick@eagle.wesleyan.edu
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Date: 4 Apr 90 16:35:24 GMT

KT fans--
        Perhaps you could help me.  First of all, last night I was trying to
find the KT on each of Kate's albums for the first time, and I think I found it
on TKI  (the newer cover).  Am I just imagining this???  What other
albums/singles/whatever have this wonderful puzzle on it?
        Also, when I was in CA a few months ago I heard something about a Kate
Bush tour.  Can this really be true?  Perhaps my prayers have been answered!
        One last thing.  Could someone maybe e-mail me the lyrics to The
Dreaming (the album)?  I would be eternally grateful, since I own the CD (of
course!), which is lyric-less.  It would take someone a lot of time, but I
really can't live without them!
        Actually, that wasn't the last thing.  Last year I found an album of
songs from a French television appearance, but I lent it to an old friend, and
it stayed with him.  Does anyone know of this album?  I really miss it, and
it's memory has stayed with me.  I remember that the versions were really good.
I know that there was a duet with Peter Gabriel (not Don't Give Up) on it.
Help me, please!!!

Valerie
vnozick@eagle.wesleyan.edu