Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1990-12 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Looking for _WORKING_ Soundtrack

From: MTARR%WESLEYAN.BITNET@mitvma.mit.edu
Date: 8-APR-1990 13:51:12.77
Subject: Looking for _WORKING_ Soundtrack

Greetings...

I posted this to rec.music.misc, and I figured I might as well put it here,
too:

I'm looking for something rather obscure, but I know it exists.  It's the
soundtrack from the musical _Working_, and a friend and I have been trying
to find it for over a year now.  A Theater major here directed it for his
senior project last year- it was an awesome production and the music was
really good.  I can't remember who wrote the play, but it's based on the
book by the same name and James Taylor had something to do with the music
(his song "Brother Trucker" is part of the show).  We've been searching in
used-record stores everywhere, but we haven't had any luck so far.

Anybody own and/or have access to this soundtrack?  Could you either tape it
or let us know where we can pick up a copy for ourselves?  Send replies through
e-mail either to me or to epollatsek@eagle.wesleyan.edu.  And if the show ever
goes up in your area, check it out- it's really thought-provoking and the
music is great!!!

Meredith Tarr                   "Looking for a moment that'll never happen
mtarr@eagle.wesleyan.edu         Living in the gap between past and future"
Wesleyan University                                             -KT