Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1990-12 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Yet Another Stupid Question

From: hsu@eng.umd.edu (Dave "bd" Hsu)
Date: Mon, 2 Apr 90 18:14:28 EDT
Subject: Re: Yet Another Stupid Question
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

In article <9004022109.AA04013@gaffa.MIT.EDU> MTARR@EAGLE.WESLEYAN.EDU writes:
>All right, this is getting ridiculous.  In trying to access the Love-Hounds
>archives I have logged in to gaffa.mit.edu through ftp at my home site, fine.
>I've called up the Love-Hounds directory, fine.  But can I see anything that's
>listed in that directory?  NO!!!

Howdy again, folks.

For starters, there is nothing of significance in the Love-Hounds
directory per se; you have to "cd" to one of the subdirectories
listed.  For non-Unix users, the command to list files is "ls".

-dave

--
Dave Hsu	 Systems Research Center, Building 115    (301) 454 8867
hsu@eng.umd.edu  The Maryversity of Uniland, College Park, MD 20742-3311

"I'm fishing.  No I'm not, I'm newting!"  - A. A. Milne