Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1990-12 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

The "Inquirer" "Interview"

From: mailrus!gatech!mit-eddie!eddie.mit.edu!henrik@uunet.UU.NET (Larry DeLuca)
Date: Mon, 2 Apr 90 22:06:44 GMT
Subject: The "Inquirer" "Interview"
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

Well, in case no one noticed, the "interview" in the above rag was
actually pilfered text from a very nice article by John Diliberto
that appeared in the February 1990 issue of _Musician_ magazine.

All I have is the Xerox, but the pictures were two I had never seen before,
one a stunning picture of Our Lady standing in all-black, with a rather
low-cut, short-sleeve leotard, arms outstretched at the doorframe,
palms curved and pointing out as her fingers touch the edges of the frame
in a thumbs-down position.  The second is a more mellow photo of
her in a wicker chair she was in previously for a _Hounds of Love_-era
interview (the one with all that *hair* up and everywhere - surely one
of the most unflattering pictures ofher ever).  This one is more sedate,
kind of like a _Never For Ever_-ish Ms. Bush 10 years later.  Then
there's one of the stock Amnesty shots with her and Dave Gilmour.

If no one's seen the interview already, I can probably be persuaded to
type it in.

					larry...