Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1990-12 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Kate on NPR

From: jamescb@uunet.uu.net (James C. Bohem)
Date: Mon, 02 Apr 90 15:51:53 PDT
Subject: Kate on NPR
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: news@sco.COM

Did anyone else catch the NPR interview in the last ten minutes of
saturday's (3/31) "All Things Considered"? It was one of the better
produced reviews of TSW I've heard, conducted in-studio (or it sounded
like it... no lousy phone connection), and the interviewer did her
homework. I tuned in to it midway-through, and was driving at the
time, so I didn't get to tape it. Did anyone out there get it on tape?

--
James C. Bohem         Member, Technical Staff          The Santa Cruz Operation
{uunet, spl1, ucbvax!ucscc, decvax!microsoft, sun}!sco!jamescb   jamescb@sco.COM