Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1990-11 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Yet Another Stupid Question

From: MTARR@EAGLE.WESLEYAN.EDU
Date: 2-APR-1990 17:05:37.32
Subject: Yet Another Stupid Question

Greetings...

All right, this is getting ridiculous.  In trying to access the Love-Hounds
archives I have logged in to gaffa.mit.edu through ftp at my home site, fine.
I've called up the Love-Hounds directory, fine.  But can I see anything that's
listed in that directory?  NO!!!

I've tried: see, read, view, retrieve, send, and, yes, Get.  But all I get is
"not a plain file" or "no such file or directory", when it's staring me full
in the face!

|>oug or somebody else knowledgeable, WHAT AM I DOING WRONG?!?

Meredith Tarr			"Looking for a moment that'll never happen
mtarr@eagle.wesleyan.edu	 Living in the gap between past and future"
Wesleyan University						-KT