Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1990-11 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Calling All German Lovehounds

From: MTARR@EAGLE.WESLEYAN.EDU
Date: 31-MAR-1990 14:08:42.82
Subject: Calling All German Lovehounds

Greetings once again...

If Vickie is indeed correct and there are 11,000 Lovehounds out there who
silently enjoy the fruits of this group, there's bound to be at least one
person who can answer my question:

Is it possible for a foreign student to access rec.music.gaffa, through Bitnet
or otherwise, at the University of Munich (Universitaet Muenchen)?  I will
be studying there next year, and the idea of getting cut off from my only real
link to KT fandom for more than a year doesn't exactly add to my anticipation
of going abroad.  If anyone is reading this at the University, please e-mail
me and let me know you're out there!  (And if anybody knows where the good
record stores are in Munich, I'll gladly take that info, too.)

Vielen Dank!!!

Meredith Tarr			"Looking for a moment that'll never happen
mtarr@eagle.wesleyan.edu	 Living in the gap between past and future"
Wesleyan University						-KT