Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1990-11 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Kate Bush Fan Club (plus misc.)

From: orion@wpi.wpi.edu (Kenneth G Descoteaux)
Date: Thu, 29 Mar 90 18:37:54 EST
Subject: Kate Bush Fan Club (plus misc.)

If anyone has tried to send mail to me this week I know it bounced hard. The
good news is that the problem is fixed. A router in NJ had a typo in our entry
and didn't believe that we existed. No traffic in or out could get past it!

I recently picked up a copy of _Homeground_ at Tower in Boston. So now I have
a few questions. Is it worth it to shell out the money for a subscription?
The conversion rate really hurts!

Most important, Is it worth it to join the KBC ? I have nothing to guide me on
this as far as quality, or anything. And the piece that I retrieved from the
archives that had the subscription price and address said that publication
was erratic (It was IED's fanzine post from 6+ months ago).

What exactly is Goldmine? Where can I get copies?

(I was hoping for some feedback on the Option cover post, perhaps it *bounced*)

|>oug:  What's the new address going to be and when do we start using it?

C'n'V: Seems you're theory is blown out of the water (or should that be gaffa?)

Doug Armstrong: I can't get mail to 8548222@wwu.edu
Ken Descoteaux
orion@wpi.wpi.edu