Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1990-11 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Jane Siberry, Thins about Toronto

From: william_stoner@cis.ohio-state.edu
Date: 30 Mar 90 16:16:08 GMT
Subject: Jane Siberry, Thins about Toronto
Sender: usenet_news@cis.ohio-state.edu

Hullo,

This is a "repost" I sent it earlier this week to siberry, but thought
I might get more replies if I posted to a wider audience.  Thanks to all
who've replied so far.

I got my tickets for the April 7th show in Toronto!!! They came in the
mail two days ago.  I and three other guys are going to drive up and spend the weekend, it will be hip.  So anyway I've a couple of questions...

I need directions to Massey hall, prefferably from some well-known, easily
found Toronto landmark.

Next, our seats are in section D of the Gallery (seats 83-86), has anyome
who has been to Massey draw me an ascii map or something to describe to me
where our seats are in relation to the stage.

Who is opening for her?

We have a friend in Guelph but in case our plans to crash there (sleep)
fall through what is the average hotel cost in Toronto?  You can tell
me in Canadian $$ and I'll call thet bank.  Just be sure you specify what
kind of cash you mean.

What are good record stores in Toronto?  Are there any good "used" stores
up there?  In particular I'm looking for: Jane's first album, XTC's
"Skylarking", and "Vaudville" by In Tua Nua, all on CD.  Oh what's the
average CD price up there? (again be sure to specify type of $$)

That's all I can think of roght now, any response is appriciated,  you
can either mail me direct or post it here if you think there is relevent
related stuff.

Thanks,
	bilbo
--
"for each event the inarticulate glory, 	|  William H. Stoner III
the equal and opposite will tell the story"	|  Systems Operator OSU CIS

-=-