Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1990-11 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

KT sources (in and out)

From: wiley!jost@uunet.UU.NET (Patrick Jost)
Date: 29 Mar 90 18:56:49 GMT
Subject: KT sources (in and out)
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

Hello-

1) Is 'Love Hounds' an organisation one can join? I seem to have
much better computer than postal contacts these days. If so, could
someone send me the information on this and other groups?

2) I am returning to London in May to do some research at IISS. As you
may know, London record shops are a great source of KT material. Does
anyone want/need anything? I'd be glad to pick it up and either send
it from London or when I return (August, I think).

Patrick Jost
12228 Venice #495
Los Angeles, CA 90066