Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1990-11 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Question from a computer idiot

From: MTARR@EAGLE.WESLEYAN.EDU
Date: 28-MAR-1990 17:00:08.55
Subject: Question from a computer idiot

Hi!

I've been trying to get into the Archives to look at some interviews and
stuff, and while I can call up the Love-Hounds directory I can't seem to
access anything on it.  I know I'm doing (or not doing) something incredibly
stupid, but could somebody out there please tell me the command to use?

Thanks in advance, all you geniuses in Computerland...

P.S. Got the Option mag yesterday- that really is a heinous picture on the
cover, but it's a great interview!  I think it's interesting that as much
as they talk about and with Del Palmer, not once is it mentioned that he's
the luckiest man in the universe (i.e. Kate's Man).

Meredith Tarr			"Looking for a moment that'll never happen
mtarr@eagle.wesleyan.edu         Living in the gap between past and future"
Wesleyan University						-KT