Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1990-11 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

In Need Of B-Sides

From: MTARR@EAGLE.WESLEYAN.EDU
Date: 29-MAR-1990 11:38:43.71
Subject: In Need Of B-Sides

Hi!

All right, I've been involved in this group for about four months now, and
and I just can't take hearing Katesongs discussed which I've never ever heard.
Therefore, I'm putting out a meek request: is there anybody out there who
would like to make a tape of her B-sides for me?  I've been searching for
them for about a year now, and no record store in my area carries or is
interested in ordering old singles for me.  Also, on a college budget I can't
afford to pop down to NYC and drop a few hundred bucks on vintage Kate material.

I'm most interested in songs like "December Will Be Magic Again", "The Handsome
Cabin Boy", "Under The Ivy", "Burning Bridge", and "Warm and Soothing", but
I'll take anything else, too.  I own all her albums, the bootleg Hammersmith
disc Doug Parker was talking about, and the "Aspects of TSW" CD single.
Other than that, I'm a deprived child.  Please e-mail any responses- I'll
send you a blank tape plus return postage, and I won't tell who you are so
no one gets unduly bombarded with similar requests.  And I promise not to
sell the tape on the black market.

Thanks in advance...

Meredith Tarr			"Looking for a moment that'll never happen
mtarr@eagle.wesleyan.edu         Living in the gap between past and future"
Wesleyan University                                                 -KT