Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1990-11 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: "Jig of Life" question

From: Wince Lust <jsd@gaffa.MIT.EDU>
Date: Wed, 28 Mar 90 13:17:35 -0500
Subject: Re: "Jig of Life" question
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

In article <27058@ut-emx.UUCP> emx.utexas.edu!emx!slh@cs.utexas.edu (Susan L. Cecelia Harwood) writes:
>Where does the spoken text from "Jig of Life" come from?  Did Kate
>write it herself, or is it quoted from someone/someplace else?  I was
>just looking over it and thinking how much I like it, when I realized
>I wasn't certain how to attribute it.  Thanks!

Look at the credits!  It says "Narration - John Carder Bush."  I
realize this doesn't answer the question of who _wrote_ the text, but
it turns out that JC Bush wrote as well as recited it.  Lovely bit o'
prose from our fave acid casualty.

+---------------------- Is there any ESCAPE from NOISE? ---------------------+
|  |   |\       | jsd@gaffa.mit.edu | ZIK ZAK - We make everything you need, |
| \|on |/rukman | jsd@umass.bitnet  | and you need everything we make.       |