Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1990-11 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

"Jig of Life" question

From: emx.utexas.edu!ut-emx!slh@cs.utexas.edu (Susan L. Cecelia Harwood)
Date: 28 Mar 90 15:47:27 GMT
Subject: "Jig of Life" question
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

It's probably been asked before, but...

Where does the spoken text from "Jig of Life" come from?  Did Kate
write it herself, or is it quoted from someone/someplace else?  I was
just looking over it and thinking how much I like it, when I realized
I wasn't certain how to attribute it.  Thanks!

P.S. Vickie, are you getting my mail messages?  Just curious...

--

 The whims that we're weeping for our parents would be beaten for. --Kate Bush