Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1990-11 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

No Subject

From: Doug Parker <doug@maxzilla.encore.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Mar 90 14:25:13 EST

> much until this ening. At a local record store, I
> stumbled across a disk withe the title _Kate_Live_ for a

Thanks to those who replied to my previous posting.
I didn't last very long at all, and bought the disk the next
day. It was _Kate_Bush_Live_at_Hammersmith_1979_. I love it,
and have never heard better sound quality on a bootleg before.

Since I have already taken the plunge and posted to the net,
I have another question to ask. Forgive me if it has been
discussed previously, but here goes..
Does anyone know what Kate is saying at the end of "Leave it Open"
on _The_Dreaming_? Are these back-masked lyrics. I played the
track backwards with a friend of mine, but we still couldn't
make out what was being said.

Thanks,
Doug

Doug Parker