Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1990-11 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Brian Kenedy / Adeva / Corporation of One

From: mit-amt!dyoung@mit-amt.MEDIA.MIT.EDU (David Young)
Date: 26 Mar 90 20:41:40 GMT
Subject: Brian Kenedy / Adeva / Corporation of One
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa, rec.music.misc

Ok folks, I'm looking for a few albums that I've read about in British
music mags, but can't seem to find anywhere in the US.  So, I'm hoping that
some of you might have some info on if they're available or -- if you've
heard any of them -- a review.

Here they are:

1) Brian Kenedy
    Produced by Tim-Freise Green (who's worked with Talk Talk)
2) Adeva - "Adeva"
    This album is pretty popular in England -- it's an American woman
    singing house/club-ish music.
3) Corporation of One - "Black Like Me"
    Some N.Y. DJ guy made an album with his friends.

Thanks,

david