Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1990-11 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

My Whole Story disK(s)

From: katefans@world.std.com (Chris'n'Vickie of Kansas City)
Date: Mon, 26 Mar 90 04:08:12 -0500
Subject: My Whole Story disK(s)

Vickie here.

    Nick writes:

 > Given you had to make up a single LP of _Your Whole Story_, what KT
 > tracks would you chose?    ^^^^^^?

If this is a "Desert Island" kind-of thing, then it's fantasy to begin
with, so I'm going to take * 2 * disks with me. _The Dreaming_ and
_My Whole Story_. There's just no way I could pick a song or 2 from TD
and leave the rest at home!    ^^ ^^^

As for MWS:
Davy > one of my all-time favorite Katesongs, no matter what it's named
Frightened Eyes > kid sister to Sat In Your Lap & Suspended In Gaffa (lyrics)
Wuthering Heights > THE song....
Kashka From Bagdad > this was the song that got me hooked on Lionheart
Coffee Homeground > this is that song that MOST makes me wish that I could
Hammer Horror                     have seen the Tour. Can you imagine....?
Egypt
Infant Kiss         \
Night Scented Stock  > These three because they flow so well and it would be
Army Dreamers       /  a shame to separate them
Breathing
Ne T'enfuis pas
Under The Ivy
The Ninth Wave > is that cheating? oh well....
The Fog      \ IMHO these two go together so wouldn't want them separated
Reaching Out /
Deeper Understanding \ these two because it would be the next best thing
Rocket's Tail        / to having a Trio Bulgarka LP along with me
Walk Straight Down The Middle

(I guess I forgot to mention that MWS is a double LP :-)

oooh, this is HARD! Who would want to leave ANYTHING out?
Can we take IED's fictional Box Set with us?

sigh....

Vickie (one of Vickie'n'Chris)
katefans@world.std.com