Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1990-11 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Intervie single...

From: "Ken." <cs225ax@ux1.cso.uiuc.edu>
Date: Mon, 26 Mar 90 02:07:30 -0600
Subject: Re: Intervie single...

     In the local record place I saw a 3" CD single in a 5" single jewel case.
The title was "Kate Bush: Interview 1986".  It went for ten bucks, so I assume
it's an import.  Is there anything special about this interview?  I don't want
to spend the money on something that's not _too_ important.
     If anyone has any info (it's my guess that this shouldn't a problem, with
IED, etc. around) please email or post.  Thanks much.

							Ken.
						   ken-b@uiuc.edu

PS: Does Kate have a middle name?  Just curious...