Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1990-10 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Questions (and answers)

From: woj <woiccare@clutx.clarkson.edu>
Date: Sat, 24 Mar 90 12:25:20 EST
Subject: Questions (and answers)

eels asks:

>How many EP's to The Sensual World are available now?

There are three UK singles on EMI Britain: "The Sensual World," "This
Woman's Work," and "Love and Anger." Additionally, there is the CD5 from
Columbia: _Aspects_of_the_Sensual_World_ which features all of the songs
on the EMI singles except "The Confrontation" and "One Last Look Around
The House Before We Go...", neither of which are particularly important
in my opinion as the first is a rather blah instrumental and the second
is, unfortuantely, a short, but pretty, piano solo. A pity...

>About a year ago, at a local record joint that still had a fair selection
>of L.P.'s, I came across a bootleg of some live Kate Bush.  The cover was
>a collage of photos from various videos and live settings, but also included
>several nude photos of someone who looked alot like KT.  The songs were all
>from her first two albums, if I remember correctly.
>   Later, I mentioned this to a friend up north who is a KT fanatic and
>he told me that (1) I should have bought it right away and (2) that Kate
>had posed for Penthouse magazine in the late seventies sometime.  Is this
>true or just folklore!

Tis a myth - the boot you are talking about is _Dreamtime_ and the photos
you are talking about are the Penthouse model Kate Simmons.

woj