Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1990-10 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Submission for rec-music-gaffa

From: Boss Tweed <root@iuvax.cs.indiana.edu>
Date: 24 Mar 90 16:08:57 GMT
Subject: Submission for rec-music-gaffa
Responding-System: iuvax.cs.indiana.edu

From: eels@cmatter.physics.indiana.edu (eels)
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Subject: Is this true?
Date: 24 Mar 90 16:08:56 GMT
Sender: root@iuvax.cs.indiana.edu

About a year ago, at a local record joint that still had a fair selection
of L.P.'s, I came across a bootleg of some live Kate Bush.  The cover was
a collage of photos from various videos and live settings, but also included
several nude photos of someone who looked alot like KT.  The songs were all
from her first two albums, if I remember correctly.
I had insufficient funds to purchase it at the time and came back the next
day to find it gone.
   Later, I mentioned this to a friend up north who is a KT fanatic and
he told me that (1) I should have bought it right away and (2) that Kate
had posed for Penthouse magazine in the late seventies sometime.  Is this
true or just folklore!  If true, did she do this after her career had
already taken off?  She must have been quite young!  Has anyone heard
any rumours to this effect?  Has anyone ever seen this bootleg?  Is it
any good?
   Unbelievable...

G. Clark @ I.U.