Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1990-10 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Submission for rec-music-gaffa

From: newsmgr@debet.nhh.no
Date: 24 Mar 90 08:25:00 MET
Subject: Submission for rec-music-gaffa

Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
From: root@IUVAX.CS.INDIANA.EDU (Boss Tweed)
Date: 23 Mar 90 20:43:08 GMT
Sender: daemon@eddie.mit.edu (Mr Background)

From: jburka@silver.ucs.indiana.edu (Jeffrey C. Burka)
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Subject: Two questions...
Date: 23 Mar 90 20:43:07 GMT
Sender: root@iuvax.cs.indiana.edu

First off:  On "Waking the Witch," who 'plays' the inquistor?  I don't
have my liner notes to check (a friend ARGH! lost 'em), but I seem to
remember that KaTe was the only one listed for vocals; is that
her voice after bunches of processing, or is it Paddy, or what??

Secondly:  I was in a friend's room and Iron Maiden's album _Somewhere In
Time_ was lying out.  'Though I have no interest in metal, I was staring
at the cover illustration, and noticed, on the front, on a store window,
a bright red ___ drawn in.  Is there any added signifcance to this, or
              |/   did the artist just throw it in?  Thoughts, opinions,
              |\     and what not welcome.

Jeff

|Jeffrey C. Burka                | "On the outskirts of nowhere           |
|jburka@silver.ucs.indiana.edu   |  on the ringroad to somewhere,         |
|jburka@amber.ucs.indiana.edu    |  on the verge of indecision..." --Fish |