Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1990-10 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

** Jane Siberry Tour Itinerary **

From: katefans@world.std.com (Chris'n'Vickie of Kansas City)
Date: Fri, 23 Mar 90 21:32:34 -0500
Subject: ** Jane Siberry Tour Itinerary **

Vickie here. Bob Blumer, Jane Siberry's manager, faxed her tour itinerary
to me today. The tour is in progress and she's already played Halifax,
North Bay, Cobourg, Toronto and Winnipeg in Canada.

            ****   DON'T  MISS  THIS  CONCERT!!!  ****

*-2 shows/night
#-with special guest Don Freed
+-with k.d.lang

                    Jane Siberry World Tour '90

           CANADA
March
23            Calgary                  Jack Singer Hall
24            Edmontonton              Dinwoodie Hall
25 *          Vancouver                Vancouver Arts Center
26 *          Victoria                 Harpos
28 #          Guelph                   War Memorial Hall
29 #          Kingston                 Queens U
30            Montreal                 Le Spectrum
April
1 #           Waterloo                 Humanities Theater (U Waterloo)
3             Niagra Falls, N.Y.       The Late Show
5 #           London (Ontario)         Althouse College Theater (U.W.O)
6             Ottawa                   National Arts Center
7             Toronto                  Massey Hall

           AMERICA

8             Washington D.C.          Wolf Trap Barn (recording)
10            Washington D.C.          The Bayou
11            Philadelphia, PA         Theater Living Arts
13 *          New York City            The Bottom Line
14            Boston, MA               Night Stage
15,16 *       N. Hampton, MA           Iron Horse
18            Detroit, MI              St. Andrews Hall
19            Chicago, IL              Park West
21 *          Austin, TX               Cactus Cafe
22            San Francisco, CA        Great American Music Hall
23            Los Angeles, CA          Roxy
25            San Diego, CA            Bacchanal
26            San Juan Capistrano, CA  Coach House
28            Los Angeles, CA          McCabes

           AUSTRALIA
May
6 +           Adelaide                 The Barton Theater
8 +           Brisbane                 Lyric Theater
11 +          Sydney                   Enmore Theater
12            Melbourne                Palais Theater

           NEW ZEALAND

14 +          Christchurch             Town Hall
16 +          Wellington               Michael Fowler Center
17 +          Auckland                 Town Hall

at the bottom of the itinerary it says:

         Still to come...JAPAN, U.K., EUROPE

I'll see if I can get those dates when they're available and post them

We've already bought our plane tickets to Chicago!!!!!!!!!!!!

Vickie (one of Vickie'n'Chris)
katefans@world.std.com