Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1990-10 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

aspects of the sensual world

From: portuesi%tweezers.esd@sgi.com (Michael Portuesi)
Date: Mon, 19 Mar 90 10:46:41 PST
Subject: aspects of the sensual world

> In article <9003151804.AA17054@tweezers.esd.sgi.com> portuesi@sgi.com (Michael Portuesi) writes:
>>
>>What about "Aspects of the Sensual World?"  Does the laugh appear
>>there?
>>

> Happily, I picked up my $6.35 (after tax!) CD single "Aspects of the
> Sensual World" today...

> The laugh most certainly does not appear on it, which means absolutely
> nothing, because neither L&A nor The Fog are on the disc!

Somehow, I thought L&A was on that disc.  I didn't pay too much
attention to the track listing, because I've already got copies of the
import CD singles.

My advice to anyone looking to purchase the singles in the U.S. is
that if you don't absolutely need *everything*, then get the domestic
"Aspects" CD.  It's less money ($6 versus $25-30), it comes on one
disc instead of three, you'll get everything except two songs (one of
which ("The Confrontation") is an uninteresting instrumental, the
other ("One Last Look...") a one-minute long instrumental).

				--M
__
\/  Michael Portuesi   Silicon Graphics, Inc.   portuesi@sgi.com